Terms and Conditions of Business
This Agreement is between London Virtual Offices, Vicarage Management, 58/60 Kensington Church Street, London, W8 4DB (The Company) and the Client.
Mail can be held at our business centre for clients’ collection or forwarded to client on postal address provided by client. Postal charges are standard + our handling fee of 25%. Please see clause 6.
A 0207 number will be assigned to the Client by The Company. The Company will answer calls in Client Company name and/or according to Client instructions. The Company can only take short messages due to busy switchboard and cannot stay on one call for more than 2 minutes. Calls transferred to outside telephone numbers are charged at standard call rates.
Client callers may be put on hold if needs be so that other calls coming through are dealt with. The Company will try its best to keep a high standard of verisimilitude for Client Company but can only do this with the Clients assistance; therefore, The Company would appreciate Client to be contactable during business hours on numbers provided to ensure Client callers are able to communicate their requests. The company will forward messages to Client Company via email once a day.
- Minimum 3 months contract.
- Payment in advance is required to begin contract.
- If duration of contract is more than 3 months, 1 Month notice must be made in writing to terminate this contract. Payment of the final quarter to be received by the Company in full.
- PAID QUARTERLY IN ADVANCE.
- All services charged as detailed on Services price sheet.
- The Company will not be responsible for any valuables sent to Vicarage House on behalf of clients. The Client is to ensure sufficient insurance cover for all items arriving at Vicarage House. The Company will of course take reasonable steps within its discretion to ensure the safety of all postal items being delivered to Vicarage House, but without any responsibility, inter alia, for theft or human error.
- The company reserves the right to withhold services if payments are not received in the agreed time.
- The Company reserves the right to charge The Client a penalty fee of £40 + VAT for all late payments for any of The Company’s services.
- Receipt by the Company of the Application Form and payment shall be taken as acceptance by the Client of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Client agrees with the Company to not carry out any business which could be construed as illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene, and agrees with the Company not to use the address of the Company whether directly or indirectly for any such purpose or purposes.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate this agreement with any Client whose activities they feel might adversely affect it or any of its other Clients.
- If requested to do so the Company will always make Client records available to the authorities.
- The Client must inform the Company, in writing, of all changes to the nature of their business.